- music must be noise, ambient, drone, soundscapes and experimental related;
- productions are unique, so Toxic Industries will not re-release material already released;
- productions are unique, so don’t re-release Toxic Industries’ stuff;
- you can rip/duplicate and spread them for free;
- submit only WAV or FLAC audio files, MP3 will be ignored;
- I have a real life, so my replies could take a while.
Very Toxic series
- only special package, don’t send any artwork, but suggestions are welcome;
- you’ll get some copies for free, depends by the total number and complexity.
- dedicated to harsh noise wall and static analogue noise only;
- only cdr with color cover limited to 33, you’ll get 10 covers;
- you provide album title, small info text and 5×7 cm 300dpi image, all tracks are untitled;
- minimum total running time of 40 minutes.
- series for co-productions with other labels.
If you agree with these rules and want to propose your sounds get in touch by e-mail (no myspace, no facebook, etc).
…and another thing: if you never supported Toxic Industries’ work trading or buying something, why should I have to release your stuff?
Think about it.